Whether your goal is to give back, make a difference, learn new skills, or change someone’s life, we have opportunities available for you to get involved and share your gifts with others.
What We Need and How You can Help:
Prayer is the cornerstone of this ministry and we believe in its power. We recognize that our strength rests in Christ, and we welcome prayer support! If you would like to serve as a prayer partner, simply fill out the link at the bottom of this page and you will begin to receive updates with our most urgent requests.
Prayers are always needed for:
- Abortion vulnerable clients who are struggling with the decision for life
- Clients who have recently made professions of faith
- The safety of our mobile clinic and staff
COMMUNITY SUPPORT NETWORK
Pathway Health Clinic is blessed to have partnerships throughout San Diego’s North County Area. We could not continue to provide no cost services to the Tri-City area without our partnerships with the community.
We have a particular need for bilingual volunteers in all positions:
- Licensed nurses, doctors, & ultrasound techs
- Professional counselors
- Client advocates
- Mommy mentors
- Abstinence education
- Church liaisons/event coordinators
- Event committee members
- Help gather live & silent auction donations
- Baby bottle prep (great for small groups!)
- Office assistants
- Baby boutique helpers
Every time you donate, you make a difference in the lives of women in your community. Your gift allows PHC to continue providing services that give life and hope through free pregnancy testing, options counseling, post-abortion counseling, parent education programs, and sexual integrity programs.