BABY BOTTLE DRIVES
Virtual Baby Bottle Drive
Now participating in our annual BBD is easier than ever through GivApp! The following links will help you understand how GivApp works and how to set up digitally filling a baby bottle with your spare change.
*GivApp in the iPhone App Store
*GivApp for Android
If you’d like to participate in our 2020 drive, contact our Events Team.
We distribute baby bottles on a selected day at each church and collect them two weeks later filled with change, cash, and checks. This ecumenical effort is our greatest single source of revenue during the year. BBDs are a key way that we let the community know about who we are and what services we offer. They also help us recruit volunteers! Here are the steps to schedule a drive at your organization:
- Establish a point of contact who will be the liaison between PHC and the church. (In some churches this is a staff person, in others, it is a volunteer).
- Select the kick-off date and collection date and confirm it with PHC staff. It’s important that we have those dates free on our calendar.
- Determine the amount of volunteer support you need. We always provide a staff member to run a baby bottle drive. We can put out a call for additional volunteers, or you can provide volunteers from within your church.
- Communicate with PHC staff as the date draws closer to determine the specific needs for your church or organization. We can provide graphic support and generally have a short video available for your use on the kick-off day. Some churches prefer our CEO to speak on the day of the event and some have a pastor speak about the drive. We are flexible and tailor each drive to the specific needs of each church.
- After the drive is over, we will return in two weeks to collect bottles. We generally leave a locked box behind to collect bottles after the collection date and check them periodically depending on the size of your congregation. In some cases, we come by and empty the boxes every week, wherein in other cases we might leave it for 2-3 weeks and then take the box back to the center.
2019 Baby Bottle Drive Participants:
Calvary Chapel Oceanside (January 19-20, 2019)
Camp Pendleton Christian Women's Fellowship
Carlsbad Community Church (November 2019)
The Fields (January 20, 2019)
Las Flores Church (April 2019)
Lighthouse Christian Church (January 20, 2019)
Mission San Luis Rey (Knights of Columbus)
North Coast Calvary Chapel (January 26-27, 2019)
North Coast Church Vista & Carlsbad (April 13-14, 2019)
Refuge Christian Fellowship
Resurrection Church North County (Fall 2019)
Riverview Church (January 20, 2019)
Stonebrook Church (January 20, 2019)
Tri-City Bible Church (January 20, 2019)
Vista Assembly of God (February 3, 2019)
If you’d like to participate in our 2019 drive, contact our Events Team.